Martial arts for children (9 - 14 year olds)
The Super Stars program has been specifically developed for 9 - 14 year olds as they move into adolescence. Our aim is to give your children the best shot at learning and maintaining a ‘winners attitude’ for the long term. They will discover the secret of applying this attitude to everything they do.
At Quantum Martial Arts, your child will be learning a combination of punches, kicks and self defence moves developed from Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Judo, Jujitsu and Karate.
The Super Stars program is an intense and robust class that will challenge your child in not just martial arts techniques, but also fitness and flexibility.
There is a strong emphasis on building character and abiding by the Northstar Ju Jitsu philosophy:
- We build spirit by training hard.
- We build courage by facing our fear
- We develop leadership by helping our fellow students.
- We develop focus by paying attention.
- We build commitment by training every week
- We build character by developing a black belt attitude.
Just fill in your details in the enquiry box and your child can come to a free class. This way, you can see for yourself. See you in the dojo!
Begin your journey here
with a Free Trial.