Ramon started his martial arts journey in August 2015 when he decided it was time to get fit and lose some weight.
Ramon's son, Kai, wanted to try out martial arts too, so it was a something Ramon and Kai could do together. Ramon started out one day a week, but as his interest and fitness grew, he began coming virtually every day the dojo was open.
Ramon is now a 2nd Dan Black Belt and has successfully competed overseas. This is something that Ramon initially believed he could not achieve. But it just goes to show what hard work, dedication and a love for the martial arts can help you achieve.
In Ramon's "day job", he spends a lot of time in front of a computer. However, Ramon always look forward to putting on his gi and leaving the outside world behind as he enters the dojo and focuses on learning and getting better.
Belt Level and Qualifications
- 2nd Dan Black Belt Northstar Ju Jitsu
- 1st Dan Black Belt International Budo Ju Jitsu
- 1st Dan Black Belt Submission Arts Wrestling
- Level II NCAS Coaching Certificate (Govt accredited)
Competitions and Experience
- 2019 WSJO World Ju Jitsu Silver Medallist - Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2019 NSJJ Fighting Spirit Champion - Balmain, Australia
- 2019 SAW Asia Pacific Champion - Tokyo, Japan
- 2019 WCJJO Teams Event Silver Medallist - Florida, USA
Join us for a FREE LESSON